About Me

I am currently 17 years old. All I want to do is kayak, all I dream about is kayaking, and all I talk about is kayaking. Call it obsession call it passion. What ever it is I am loving life and woo hoo this is a fun ride and I hope you enjoy my adventures.

Maipo River

Boof in the middle of french curve on the upper Maipo

Bottom of french curve on the upper Maipo

Getting an amazing shot of the river from zip line

View of Andes from hill side
I spent my first week in Chile at the Maipo River. It is an amazing pice of white water that creates the Maipo Vally. I mostly ran the upper witch a class IV run with a super fun V on it. It is steady rapids big rollers and brown water. I took out every day at Cascada De Las Animas a campground in the middle of the Maipo. It is a very beautiful place with warm weather, dusty grounds, and surrounded by mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment