About Me

I am currently 17 years old. All I want to do is kayak, all I dream about is kayaking, and all I talk about is kayaking. Call it obsession call it passion. What ever it is I am loving life and woo hoo this is a fun ride and I hope you enjoy my adventures.

Finally Made It To Pucone!

Dropping in to the 30 - 35 footer
After a long flight and a week in the Maipo Valley I arrived in Pućon... The promise land. The weather is great, the town is beautiful, and the white water is amazing! We paddled the Nevados two days ago and it is my new favorite run. Yesterday we went to a 30 - 35 foot park and huck witch is not the highest drop but you have to run in between two rocks that can auto boof you. That made it fun except for the fact that I semi dislocated my shoulder. I am off for a couple of days but hope to be back on the brown soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment