About Me

I am currently 17 years old. All I want to do is kayak, all I dream about is kayaking, and all I talk about is kayaking. Call it obsession call it passion. What ever it is I am loving life and woo hoo this is a fun ride and I hope you enjoy my adventures.

Skipping kayaking school to go to go kayaking

Three days into the 3rd quarter with New River Academy in Chile the Nevados came in. They had dropped out before my break started and we are not allowed to run anything over 30 feet with the school. I had spent the last 44 days of break rain dancing and praying for water so I could run more stouts. Now they were it was finally in and school had started. This time I was lucky, my mom had been visiting for a little while and was able to singe me out.
Me, Tino, Jake, Hunt, and Bartl left to go run Demshitz Drop. On getting there it was quite low but I was prepared for it and thought the hit would be worth it. Jake went first, went sideways down most of it and missed the rock at the bottom by about a foot. On my run I hit a boof flake on the reconnect, I boofed out a bit and stomped it back down. On Hunts run he petoned on the re connect and was lucky enough to keep going straight and not go over vert.
It was a sick day and I'm stoked about the fact that I got to run it this year. Definitely worth the low water hit witch turned out to not be that bad. GREAT SUCCESS!
BROWN DEERE 

I love free fall...

Droppin in

No comments:

Post a Comment