About Me

I am currently 17 years old. All I want to do is kayak, all I dream about is kayaking, and all I talk about is kayaking. Call it obsession call it passion. What ever it is I am loving life and woo hoo this is a fun ride and I hope you enjoy my adventures.

Last Minute 20 Footer

Fly Like a Bird

Stompen it down

BOOF
We are leaving for the Futa tomorrow and yesterday it began to rain and didn't stop until 12pm today. We took our chance to run some waterfalls before we headed down. With Nevados being way to high to run we headed to the 20 footer on Rio Turbio. It was lower then I have ever seen it run and was only about 6 feet deep at the bottom. We had to pile rocks around the lip to channel the water into one place so we didn't scrape as we went over the lip. It gave us a great chance to hit hard lines and stomp boofs with authority. We saw two great peatons and face plants today. It was Great Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment