About Me

I am currently 17 years old. All I want to do is kayak, all I dream about is kayaking, and all I talk about is kayaking. Call it obsession call it passion. What ever it is I am loving life and woo hoo this is a fun ride and I hope you enjoy my adventures.

Mariman


Our prime run right outside our hostel has one of the best big water rapids in the Pucone area. Mariman is usually the portage of the run combined with last laughs but those two rapids are the whole reason we do the run now. The rapid consists of two boofs the first one to get over a reactionary that leads to the bad side of the hole the the secant one to get through the river wide hole seen in the pictures. As Eric Bartl showed the the last time we ran the rapid it is very shallow on the left side of the hole and he received several skinned knuckles and a rock in his back. It is super fun and is amazing training for big water paddling.

No comments:

Post a Comment