About Me

I am currently 17 years old. All I want to do is kayak, all I dream about is kayaking, and all I talk about is kayaking. Call it obsession call it passion. What ever it is I am loving life and woo hoo this is a fun ride and I hope you enjoy my adventures.

Big Joe

Flash back

Taking off the ridge

Soul surfing the pit.
Big Joe is an amazing 20ft wide wave with a great pit on surfers left. It is part of the Lachine rapids. We took a road trip to Montreal on thursday. The ST. Lawrence River has finally dropped enough for Big Joe to come in. We did not get much time to surf but made good of what time we had. I always forget how fake the water looks it is sweet.
Thank you Stephen Wright and Tino Spect for taking photos, and thank you Joel for dragging out the ladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment